For HIPAA compliance, all users are required to reset their passwords effective 4/11/20. Passwords must be at least eight characters long, cannot contain part of your username or email address, and must contain at least one of each of the following: number, lowercase letter, uppercase letter, special character (!#$%^&*?).
Dear GeriMed Members & Partners,
The health and safety of our pharmacy members and staff are of top concern and priority for GeriMed. Along with the continually evolving measures to contain COVID-19, we have made the decision to cancel our 2020 GeriMed Conference this year in Savannah, Georgia scheduled to take place on May 20th – 22nd. We are rescheduling this venue for Spring 2021.
GeriMed remains steadfast in supporting our network of independent pharmacy providers who are now on the front lines of this battle, and we remain optimistic and look forward to continuing to serve you and to brighter days ahead.
Christopher Mangione, President
GeriMed I GeriMed Network
GeriMed team will be attending/exhibiting at the conferences/events listed below. Come by our booth to say ‘hello’ and to learn about our latest developments.
- McKesson ideaShare 2020, July 12-16 (Austin, TX) – GeriMed Booth #TBD
- AmerisourceBergen’s ThoughtSpot, July 22-25 (Orlando, FL) – GeriMed Booth #TBD
- Mutual Drug 53rd Annual Partnership Trade Show, July 24-26 (Ashville, NC) – GeriMed Booth #TBD
- Smith Drug Trade Show | Burlington Drug, July 30 – August 2 (Miami, FL) – GeriMed Booth #TBD
- HI-SCHOOL PHARMACY & Affiliates 2020 Trade Show and Networking Event, September 18-20 (Portland, OR)
- NCPA Annual Convention, October 17-21 (Nashville, TN) – GeriMed Booth #TBD
- ASCP Annual Meeting and Exhibition, November 11-15 (Kissimmee, FL) – GeriMed Booth #TBD