GeriMed Profiles, consulting software for consulting pharmacists, is a unique, comprehensive program written by pharmacists for pharmacists. This software allows consultants to customize reports or give input into new reports for enhancements on a quarterly basis. Profiles offers a technology based program to consultants to complete their monthly consulting requirements in nursing homes. In addition, it can be used in assisted living facilities and for private one on one consulting. While designed with the geriatric patient in mind, the software can be used for younger mentally retarded patients and chronic psychiatric patients. GeriMed Profiles is offered at no charge to exclusive members as part our comprehensive services. Independent consulting pharmacists can purchase a copy by contacting a member of the GeriMed team at (800) 456-4374.
What does the software offer?
- Complete medication regimen review (MRR) capability
- Medication station inspection tools including customizable reports for assisted living and other types of facilities
- Identification of CMS indicators and flags adapted to new regulations soon after they are published
- Unique Clinical Tools
- Disease state management algorithms with frequent new additions
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Venous Thrombosis Embolism with low molecular weight heparin and warfarin dosing
- Depression and Anxiety
- Anemia of Chronic Kidney Disease
- Osteoporosis (coming soon)
- Patient Assessments
- Fall Risk Assessment
- Geriatric Depression Scale
- Cornell Depression Scale
- Cognitive Performance Scale (CPS)
- Dosing Modules
- Creatinine Clearance/Renal Dosing Changes
- Phenytoin Dosage Adjustment
- Epoetin Alpha Dosing Conversion
- Drug-drug, drug-food, drug-disease interactions
- New drug monographs
- Special compliance and QA reports to inform physicians, facilities, and directors of nursing
- Ability to combine information from multiple consultants
- Opportunity to use an extensive list of existing recommendations and/or the capability to design your own
- Ability to import data from dispensing computer systems including QS1, Frameworks, RNA, Rescot, HBS, and other software companies.
Click Here to download a .pdf version of the GeriMed Profiles.